welcome to saiphotographer96.blogspot.com enjoy


6/21/2009

first time being a camera men

over a year now, now i have my own blog that i have been created since early June. also my own pictures that i have posted. but any way since its my first time so i need a lot more to learn from photographer who really specialize in dslr camera. sometimes if i don't feel so much confident being photographer i ask my uncle or my cousins to teach me well. there alot more to learnt how to shoot people with right angel and edit it very well to look more nicer. well for the first time i took picture of my school fuction its so much fun and tiring offcorse as u aspect it so much, and second time is my next target will be family gathering and family function and also family wedding coming on this June. any inquries or advice please dont hesitate to contact me on msn thank you ur comment and your advice willl be much highly apperciated thank you

No comments: